Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Shut that door

Last night I only have a couple of memories of what I was dreaming about. The first one is of me, in an Ice Cream Truck, surrounded by like 20 happy children. That's all I can remember. Go figure.


The second, I am in our condo and sitting on the couch. I start to feel a cool breeze, and I don't think much of it. But then the breeze gets stronger. I look up and the front door is cracked open. The breeze is actually moving the door slightly. I get up to close the door. I gently push the door, but the breeze gets even stronger, I am now straining against the door, and with one hand I am trying lock the door shut. But the Breeze is so strong at this point that I actually can't get it closed enough to lock it. The wind increases yet again, and need both hands on the door, I am starting to loose the battle of the door. The door with the wind behind it is actually PUSHING ME back. I'm panicked now, pushing  not to closed the door, but to keep from being flung against the wall. I am about to yell for Joseph to help me, when an arm comes through the open door, and Grabs me!! I SCREAM! and wake up breathing fast.

Scary, huh!

No comments:

Post a Comment