Friday, February 12, 2010

I can move things with my mind, I repeat WITH MY MIND.

In this dream I was a teenager yet again. I happen to know Joseph, but him and I didn't go to the same school. He went to this school that helped children learn to use there "powers" kinda like a School for the X-men. I went to a normal High School. Since I was pretty smart and kept up with most of my work, I would skip out and go to school with Joseph when I could.  I loved learning the things he learned at school, often after school I would run to his house and grill him about the lessons they talked about at his school.  This particular time he was trying to move items with his mind. I knew I could do this a lil'bit. Because from time to time when I'm alone and lazy, I'll slide a pencil, cup, or anything I need over, to bring it to my hand when I need it.

So Joseph was telling me exactly the exercise they were suppose to be practicing at home, and it was to make an object go back and forth.  He was surprised when I could already do that. So on a whim he told me to make the item go up and down. I remember concentrating really hard, but I could actually make the item bounce up and down.  Joseph was FLOORED, I guess the skill of moving and item up and down isn't something everyone can do only certain people. 

He wants to arrange for me to come to his class and show his teacher my skill.  I remember showing up to his class room early. The thing about this class room is it had steps to sit on instead of chairs, and desks. But each step had water on it.  When you would sit down on a  step you, also  sat in this shelf of water that went up to your stomach. I had no idea why each step had a shelf of water on it.. it just did. I actually liked it, because water is so refreshing and calming.

Anyway, I get to class before Joseph,  so I choose a step and wait for him. While I"m waiting I stare at people watching all the kids coming in.   I am starting to get excited about what Joseph's teacher will say, I'm wondering if I am actually special, and can come to this school.. I absently mildly start to splash in the water with my hand.. when I wake up.    

No comments:

Post a Comment