Friday, October 22, 2010

But I just did that...... while I was sleeping.

So this past Sunday I woke up before everyone else in the family. Since the house was nice and quite I decided to take a deliciously long shower, afterwords I took my time getting ready, curled my hair, fixed my make-up,  ironed my dress. The family was still sleeping so I prepped a roast, and potatoes put it in the crock pot. I then started on making a big breakfast, so the family could wake up to the smell of eggs, hash browns, sausage and juice.  I was feeling so incredible, how amazing am I? Sunday dinner was cooking, smells of homemade breakfast filled the house, and I was actually dressed and looking pretty for church. Were is my Mother of the year award?  In the middle of my self approval, I WAKE UP.

Allea starts to cry, which make Yo'sea cry I check the clock we have a HALF HOUR before church starts. So with my kids crying in my ear, I come to the realization that all that work I just did, was JUST A DREAM! There isn't a something in the Crock pot, breakfasts isn't hot and ready and I look awful.  BLAH! I thought dreams were suppose to escapes from the day to day. Instead I just felt like I did a morning full of work, and I haven't actually gotten out of bed yet.

Mean Dreams, just Mean!

No comments:

Post a Comment